Sunday, January 2, 2011

Peasant Muse on Facebook

One of the more interesting challenges of writing a blog today is finding a way to cut through the sheer noise the internet can hurl at ones media receptors.  While I enjoy writing posts on Peasant Muse as a way to hone my argumentative/persuasive/informative presentation skills, it is nice to receive feedback via comments and generally have more eyeballs read what I think- circulation of ideas and information is one of the primary goals of this blog.  To that end, I have generated a fair amount of traffic here by using my Facebook account to announce when I've finished a new post.  Now I've taken it one step further and created a separate Facebook page for Peasant Muse.

via sha3teely.com
On the right column, you will notice I've put in a 'Like' button.  (Editors Note: I have removed the 'like' button, as I though it detracted from the main mission of Peasant Muse.  The Facebook page is still active, and if you 'like' it you will receive updates about this blog)  The Peasant Muse Facebook page will be the place to find shorter items I don't post here, as well as find out about updates I've made to the actual blog.  The Facebook page will not replace the blog, but instead help flesh out ideas and topics I think are interesting and provide a convenient place where more people can be exposed to Peasant Muse.  

If you enjoy reading what I write here, give me some Facebook love and spread the word.  I've really enjoyed the feedback on posts so far, and look forward to engaging in more conversations in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment