Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Ultimate Time Suck- Writing Essays

So, once again, I meant to put up the second part of my 'Boardgames' piece but became entangled with the writing of my portfolio essay on nationalism in Eastern Europe and Russia/Soviet Union in the 19th-20th centuries.  I needed some more background on Soviet nationality policy and that led to an excursion to the library to print articles/read books, which in turn took most of my free time and kept me from posting new interesting things here.


Well i've decided to post the draft intro to the essay i've been working on.  When I say draft, I mean draft so while I appreciate comments keep in mind I could change my mind anytime.  It has no foot/endnotes and definitely needs better transitions- but it is a draft after all!


Liberalism's Mobility- Draft Intro

No comments:

Post a Comment