Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday Videos: Russian Landscape Edition 24 November 2010

I can't believe it, but its below freezing here in Portland.  Now before everyone collectively rolls their eyes I want to add I did live in Kansas for most of my life so I 'm no stranger to cold, wintery expanses of days passing with no hope of any sun or heat beyond that of your space heater (I was a poor student so no central heat for me!), so I know cold.

Inspired by this chilly morning, I present to you summer scenes of Russia and its landscape by Alex Beloff.

First, Saint Petersburg, where I spent my 2005 Summer studying Russian language at the Smolnii Institute.




The Second comes from the Russian countryside of Vyborg, Priozersk, Koporye.




The last video today is the Russian coast.



Makes me eager to return!

No comments:

Post a Comment